Labels

07 October 2009

Hello Autumn

Sorry for not writing like forever ;) Finally I'm back. This is my first fall makeup that I'm showing you on my blog. As you might know I love brown eye shadows (especially MAC Satin Taupe e/s which I used for this autumn look) and I'm wearing it all year round but I decided to add an iris eye shadow #39 (from Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette) on my lower lash line to make this look more unique. To the inner corner I applied beige colour #23 also from CS palette. On my lips I had NYX Goddess Of The Night lipgloss in Frosteed Beige.

The final look...

Przepraszam za brak aktualizacji bloga w ostatnim czasie. W końcu powróciłam :) Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać moją pierwszą propozycję jesiennego makijażu. Być może wiecie, że uwielbiam makijaże w brązach (polecam szczególnie cień firmy MAC w kolorze Satin Taupe - użyłam go w prezentowanym makijażu), jednak tym razem postanowiłam dodać akcent, który przyciągnie uwagę - jest to irysowa kreska na dolnej powiece (cień z palety Costal Scents #39). W wewnętrznym kąciku oka - beżowy cień #23, również z palety CS. Na ustach błyszczyk NYX Goddess Of The Night w kolorze Frosteed Beige.

3 comments:

  1. Cute ! And i like the combo with the lip colour. Great blending !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look :) great job :) I can definitely wear this even if we don't have autumn here where I live :)

    ReplyDelete