Labels

15 July 2010

Jermyn Street

Jermyn Street is my favorite nail polish from Catwalk Collection. The color is very unique - I'd say it's a combination of gray, dusty purple and taupe. Very pretty shade. The quality of this nail polish is amazing - it was good enough to wear it after one coat.

Jermyn Street jest zdecydowanie moim ulubionym lakierem z kolekcji Catwalk. Długo szukałam takiego odcienia - jest to brudny fiolet z domieszką szarości i brązu. Jestem zadowolona nie tylko z koloru, ale również jakości - wystarczy jedna warstwa lakieru, aby w pełni pokryć płytkę paznokcia.


5 comments:

  1. Piękny kolor, świetnie pasuje do odcienia Twojej skóry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like it :)
    At the moment my favorite is a corail from 2B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Ruby Pumps, not a summer shade but I still love it!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It resembles the famous OPI Parlez-vous OPI :)
    Great kind of shades, chic, edgy but work friendly !
    My fave shade at the moment is a pale pink/lilac from a brazilian brand, it's more a spring shade but it goes with everything and looks like a candy, so I still love it !

    ReplyDelete