I'm leaving my place for a couple of days tomorrow cause I'm going with my BF and his parents to the wedding which is on Saturday but we're going earlier to meet my BF's family. I think it's gonna be nice to meet them all! Anyway, I wanna share with you what I'm planning to put into my travel bag. It's a great idea to collect some samples when you're planning to travel cause you don't want to take a full size products which are really heavy together.
What I decided to bring with me:
- Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
- Rilastil Regenerating Cream (for face)
- Rilastil Regenerating Serum (for body)
- Nivea Diamond Touch Creme Oil Shower
- Rilastil Aqua Hydrating Facial Mask in Hello Kitty container
- Neutrogena Hydrating Cleansing Wipes
- Garnier Sensitive Skin Cleansing Milk in Sisley container
- DKNY Be Delicious
- Chanel Chance Twist&Spray EDT
- EDM minerals Sunkissed Fair foundation, Nick Nack blush and Mint concealer
- Dior Shimmer Powder in 001 Rose Diamond
- Antibacterial Hand Gel ("no water, no soap")
- Mirror, nail file.
I'm also bringing with me Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette, Art Deco eye shadow base, Gosh black pencil, Max Factor 2000 Calories mascara, lash curler, lipstick, lipgloss and some brushes. I think this is all I need!
Do you like my disco mirror and nail file? ;)
Hello Kitty containers from H&M! I'm gonna put some shampoo into the biggest of them.
Have a nice travel! :)