Labels

11 May 2009

Before wedding

Hi Beauties! This is my look that I did for my&my BF friends' wedding. I like natural looking make ups and I think that they are great not only for daily wear but also for special occasions, especially when you apply some false lashes as I did. Anyway I have to tell you that it was a beautiful and unforgettable wedding!

Products I used:
Eyes: ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base, beige eyeshadow from Coastal Scents shimmer palette, MAC eyeshadow in Taupe, black eyeshadow from Clinique Eye Defining Duo (02 Black Icicle), Miss Claire jumbo pencil in 72 (beige), Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Black ink, Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Black
False lashes: Ardell 109 (black)
Lips: No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Nude, NYX Goddess of the Night lipgloss in Frosteed Beige
Face: Oriflame Adaptive Foundation in Porcelain
Cheeks: Everyday Minerals blush in Nick Nack

... and this is the card that I made for Bride and Groom. Isn't it cute? ;)


4 comments: