Labels

13 May 2009

Everyday Minerals

Hi Lovelies! On Monday I got a package from Everyday Minerals with some mineral samples. I bought some blushes before on a Polish online auction website (I got Cookie Sheet, Nick Nack and Plum Dust) and I really really like it but I wanted to try some foundations and concealers. I've tried Sunkissed Fair and Fairly Light so far and I think it's great! My face looks really natural and soft. I don't see much difference between those two colors so I suppose it's gonna be hard to choose the best one for my skin tone :) Oh and I tried Mint concealer - it really covers the redness on my skin! Luv it :) Do you like mineral cosmetics? I know that in US you have many mineral make up brands, which one do you think is the best? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment