Labels

29 May 2009

How I take care of my hair

I wanna share with you Ladies how I take care of my hair. I've never had my hair dyed cause I like the natural color I have. Anyway I straighten my hair with flat iron mostly every day so they need extra support after this hot tool of hair torture... So after washing my hair with smoothing shampoo (I'm using Herbal Essences Rainforest Flowers Sensuously Shampoo right now but I love Palmolive Long and Shine Shampoo!), I use John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Volumising Conditioner which makes my hair so smooth and shiny! Before flat ironing I use Biosilk Silk Therapy. So that's basically it!

I wanna tag all my followers to tell me how you take care of your hair! Make a post and let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment