Labels

15 April 2010

...

On Saturday a plane carrying Polish president, his wife and many other important people crashed near Smoleńsk and no one survived... It is a huge loss for my country.

I would like to explain why I did not mention that fact because someone asked me about it... My parent's close friend died in this tragic accident. I wanted to keep that in my heart because there is no words to describe how horrible we feel now. Sometimes silence means more than a thousand words. Try to understand and respect that. I really feel sorry. Let the victims rest in peace...

4 comments:

  1. Please accept my condolences. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my thoughts are with you and your family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you my deepest condolences. When I heard about this, it broke my heart. Everyone in America was just heartbroken to hear about this. We prayed for the Polish people and everyone who lost someone in church sunday. All my prayers are with you and everyone in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for you, your family, victims and family of them, as well as for the Polish nation too.
    It's a horrible tragedy, and here in Ukraine, just as in USA, we send you all our deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete