Labels

24 March 2010

Aurora eyes

I'm taking part in a make up contest inspired by the sky. I think that Aurora is the most amazing and magnificent sky phenomenon. It was my make up inspiration. Please check out my entry and let me know if you've ever seen Aurora in your lifetime :)

Chciałabym pokazać Wam mój makijaż konkursowy pt. "Niebo". Inspiracją do jego wykonania była zorza polarna - moim zdaniem najpiękniejsze i najbardziej magiczne zjawisko występujące na niebie. Zobaczcie moją odpowiedź video :)





onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/AuroraBorealis.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That really does look like the Northern Lights. I have yet to see them in person, but hope to one day. You are really talented with eye makeup, the result turned out gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am speachless... This look is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks gorgeous. you have very beautiful eyes

    ReplyDelete