Labels

31 March 2010

Bold, bright, intense! Make up contest!

I'm having my first ever contest for my followers! I'm really excited! I want you to create a bright, fun and colorful spring make up look. This can be inspired by vibrant colors that I show in this post or you can take inspiration from anywhere else you like. I want bold, bright and intense colors! No subtle, romantic looks please ;) You can use false lashes, rhinestones, glitter or feathers in your look. Be creative and feel free to go crazy! :)

Here is my review on products from Pixie Cosmetics and a contest announcment on YT (it's in polish).

Now for the prize!

The lucky winner will receive a set of brand new Pixie Cosmetics products that includes:

- Matt&Smooth Powder (shade - Kiss of sun)
- Set of 3 Concealers - pink, yellow and green
- Flat Top Brush
- Kabuki Brush

The rules
1. You must be a follower of my blog or a subscriber of my YouTube channel to enter the contest.

2. Mention my contest on your blog or YouTube channel with a link to my blog and leave a comment under this post to let me know.

3. Email me maximum three pictures of your look with your name and country of origin at lipstickonthecup (at) interia (dot) eu. Please make sure to take pictures of your whole face. One should be a picture of you with a sentence "I love spring" written on a piece of paper.


If you don't have a blog or your YT channel you can just email me your entry but remember that you must be a subscriber. Don't forget to let me know about your contest entry by leaving a comment under this post.


Contest is open worldwide and ends 1 May 2010 at 11:59 (Central European Time).


The winner will be announced no later than May 5th.


Good luck!


Mam przyjemność ogłosić konkurs na makijaż wiosenny w żywych, zabawnych kolorach. Inspiracją dla Was mogą być odcienie pokazane na obrazku w tym poście, choć oczywiście pomysł możecie zaczerpnąć z innego źródła. Żadnych subtelnych, romantycznych makijaży! ;) Chcę zobaczyć w Waszych makijażach odważne, nasycone kolory. Mile widziane będą sztuczne rzęsy, pióra, brokat, cyrkonie... Bądźcie kreatywne i nie bójcie się zaszaleć!


Tutaj znajduje się recenzja kosmetyków Pixie Cosmetics oraz ogłoszenie konkursu.


Co nieco o nagrodach...


Szczęśliwy zwycięzca otrzyma zestaw kosmetyków firmy Pixie Cosmetics, w skład którego wchodzą:

- Puder wygładzająco-matujący w odcieniu Kiss of sun
- Zestaw trzech korektorów kamuflujących w odcieniach różowym, żółtym i zielonym
- Pędzel typu Flat Top
- Pędzel Kabuki

Zasady
1. Musisz być subskrybentem mojego bloga lub kanału na YouTube, aby wziąć udział w konkursie.
2. Kiedy wykonasz makijaż, umieść informację na swoim blogu na temat konkursu lub powiedz o konkursie na swoim kanale YouTube w obu przypadkach podając link do mojego bloga. Powiadom mnie w komentarzu pod tym postem, gdzie umieściłaś informację o konkursie.
3. Prześlij maksymalnie trzy zdjęcia swojego makijażu na adres mailowy lipstickonthecup (małpka) interia (kropka) eu, podając swoje imię i kraj pochodzenia. Zdjęcia powinny obejmować makijaż całej twarzy. Na jednym ze zdjęć powinnaś trzymać kartkę z napisem "Kocham wiosnę".

Jeśli nie posiadasz bloga lub kanału YouTube po prostu prześlij swoje zdjęcia na maila podanego wyżej oraz poinformuj mnie o swoim udziale w konkursie, ale pamiętaj, że musisz być moim subskrybentem.

Zdjęcia należy nadsyłać do 1 maja 2010 r. do godziny 23:59.


Zwycięzca zostanie ogłoszony najpóźniej 5 maja b.r.


Powodzenia!

18 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I'm a follower, i sent you my pics and i blogged about your contest here : http://www.blog-mademoisellec.net/2010/03/lipstick-on-cups-contest.html

    Thank's !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! I will definitively partecipate.
    Ok first things first...follow...

    Got a question:
    does the look have to be on me?? or can it be on a client/friend/model/guinea pig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops
    http://naiyanatheartist.blogspot.com/2010/03/lipstick-on-cup-is-having-contest.html
    Forgot :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mademoiselle C. - Thank you for your entry!

    Naiyana - The look doesn't have to be on you but still one picture should be a person with a sentence "I love spring" written on a piece of paper :) I'm against hurting animals so I think doing make up on your guinea pig is not a good idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment and for following my blog. I will definitely take part in your contest! It sounds like fun:) :)

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm a follower I send you an email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youtube account is LilooMiss.
    I forgot the piece of paper on the pics :(
    Can we participate many time???
    I sent you two emails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi doll, I just found your blog today and love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jay Anne - I can't wait for your entry!

    Liloo - You can enter only once. I sent you an e-mail :)

    Taj Acosta - Thank you! Hope you'll enter too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super konkurs :) i bardzo lubie twoj blog :) dzieki za zaproszenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for checking out my blog! I have some great makeup ideas! Can't wait to submit my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey i done my make up look and posted it on my page i just have to send you the finished pics x

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s the link on my page to your contest is

    http://xarabianeyesx.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-contest-for-lipstickonthecup.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure how to find your email hun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Klaudia - dziękuję :)

    Elisse - I can't wait to see your bold make up!

    Arabian eyes - I mentioned my e-mail in this post but I've just sent you a message to make it clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hia,
    not really sure how to find your email but...heres my blogy
    http://cookiemonstercutie.blogspot.com/2010/04/makeup-contest-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gabrysia: Dziękuję za świetną stronę. Tak naprawdę skierowałam swoje kroki w to miejsce za sprawą kosmetyków Pixie. Mam bardzo podobny koloryt cery do Pani. Mogłaby Pani mi zdradzic, jaki kolor Pani używa? Będę wdzięczna!

    ReplyDelete