Labels

02 March 2010

Paris, je t'aime

I've felt in love with Paris themed jewellery and clothes recently. You might know that I lived in Paris for a couple months and I have amazing memories from this place. That's why I wanted to get something that will remind me this magical city. I found these Eiffel Towers adorn with a black bows and pearls earrings at Six.

I also wanted a bow necklace and look what I found (also at Six). Isn't it pretty?

Ostatnio bardzo podobają mi się biżuteria i ubrania inspirowane Paryżem. Być może wiecie, że spędziłam w tym mieście kilka miesięcy i łączą mnie z nim niezwykłe wspomnienia. Dlatego chciałam mieć coś co będzie mi je przypominać. W sklepie Six znalazłam urocze kolczyki z Wieżami Eiffla, czarnymi kokardkami i perełkami.

Marzyłam też o naszyjniku z kokardką i voila! ;) Również pochodzi on ze sklepu Six.

I like the T-shirt that you see below and my sister told me that we'll try to make similar one for me :)

W River Island znalazłyśmy z siostrą t-shirt, który bardzo mi się spodobał i spróbujemy zrobić dla mnie podobny :)


www.riverisland.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute ! My fave are the earrings. I like Six shops, there's always a lot of funny/girly stuffs here.

    ReplyDelete