Labels

22 March 2010

Thinking of having contest....

I'm happy that Pixie Cosmetics products have generated your interest. I wanna ask you something... Would you like to be owner of the mineral products set that you see below? I'm thinking of having contest for my followers to give you an opportunity to try these high quality cosmetics from Poland! Let me know what you think! Make sure to follow my blog to see updates :)

Bardzo się cieszę, że produkty mineralne Pixie Cosmetics wzbudziły zainteresowanie na moim blogu. Chciałabym Was zapytać - czy chcielibyście posiadać fantastyczny zestaw, który widzicie poniżej? Mam dobrą wiadomość! Planuję zrobienie konkursu dla osób obserwujących mojego bloga, w którym nagrodą będą kosmetyki Pixie Cosmetics! Czy podoba Wam się ten pomysł? Dodajcie mojego bloga do obserwowanych, aby na bieżąco dowiadywać się o nowościach :)


4 comments:

  1. Hello! It would be awesome to have the chance to try those products, especially since they are not available in Canada =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh..i've never tired pixie cosmetics! a giveaway would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I would love to!!
    I have never tried this brand.
    Thanks so much for following my blog. It means a lot!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete